CDA, OTA and DIA are universal air intake systems which may need mounting accessories to be successfully fitted. BMC has a large range of mounting accessories which can complement universal air filtration systems.
BMC's accessories range also include hoses, reducers and elbows made using silicon for high temperatures (working temperatures from -40°C to 220°C) and are composed of 4 layers of polyester reinforced silicon with an overall thickness of 5mm. BMC connections are useful for installing direct air intake kits (conical filters, CDA, DIA or OTA) and are suitable for direct installations also to turbine and cooling systems.
For any other info, please see the FAQ page.
Straight Heat Resistant Silicon Connector.
- A4 + Cabriolet (8E/8H, B6+B7) 2.5 TDI V6 (HP 155 | Year 00 > 02)
- A4 + Cabriolet (8E/8H, B6+B7) 2.5 TDI V6 (HP 163 | Year 05 > 06)
- A4 + Cabriolet (8E/8H, B6+B7) 2.5 TDI V6 / Cabriolet (HP 163 | Year 02 > 04)
- A4 + Cabriolet (8E/8H, B6+B7) 2.5 TDI V6 Quattro (HP 180 | Year 00 > 04)
- XJ / XJR (X300/X308) 4.0i (HP 320 | Year 94 > 97)
- MÉGANE I 2.0 16V IDE Cabrio / Coach (HP 140 | Year 99 > 02)
- IBIZA II 1.8 T CUPRA (HP 156 | Year 99 > 02)
- BORA (A4) 2.8 i V6 (HP 204 | Year 99 > 05)
- CLÁSICO (A4) 2.8 i V6 (HP 204 | Year 99 > 05)
- GOLF IV (1J1, 1J5) 2.8i V6 (HP 204 | Year 99 > 05)
- JETTA IV (A4) 2.8 i V6 (HP 204 | Year 99 > 05)